blueberry picking second


Today was totally blue sky -it was the hottest day in this August, I believe. It hit to 91F!! -. The weather urged Pug-san on going outside and blueberry picking again. Honestly, I am not a big fun of blueberry, therefore I'd rather not go again. However, she insisted she would go even alone, so I couldnu't but hike with her because she might bump into a bear - if it happens, I can not do anything for her though... -. We hiked the same trail as yesterday, but chose west side of Granite Tors. That was a good choice because we easily found highbush blueberry in 15 minutes after we started to walk. There were so many bushes heavily laden with blueberries that it's hard for us to decide the spot where we gather blueberry. 30 minutes hike lead us the foot of a mountain where we found some rocks with moss. She finally decided this spot was suitable to pick berries, so she started picking. At the same time, I started to take a nap as yesterday. I found a baby black spruce (the above picture) on the rock I sit. It's an apparent evidence that the vegetation is changing after a wild fire. I am fond of this baby spruce and feel cheerful somehow.


About this entry


0 コメント: