Presents from Japan


Last year, Chisato, one of my friends working in IARC library, recommended me to read books written by Shotaro Ikenami. She lent me tons of his books including two series: one is a series of KENKYAKU SYOBAI (living way of a sword-man), and the other series is ONIHEIHANKACHO (case files of HEIZOU HASEGAWA). After I started reading those series, I immediately became a big fun of him and read over and over again. Unfortunately, there were some missing volumes of those series. I desperately want to complete reading those series in right sequence rather than skipping. I held off reading the series. My wish came true, today!! My best friends "Max-Harry" and "Hibana" sent me the missing volumes from Japan. I got almost a dozen books today and now I have a complete sets of the two series. I am so thankful to them. At the same time, I worry about myself because I might be soaked into reading and not spend much time for my research .... Anyway, thank you so much, Harry and Hibana.


About this entry


0 コメント: