Tue, Jul 20

  • 16:50  Today's flight was cancelled. This kinds of irritating thing is usual here in AK.
  • 14:34  @ak_ricky Exactly! What we need to do when spending in local Alaska is just "WAIT". Be PATIENT and EASYGOING.  [in reply to ak_ricky]
  • 14:02  Hope to catch another airplane. Probably it will take off around 4 or 5 o'clock to Nome. wish me luck.
  • 14:00  As I worried, the airplane already went back to Nome before the agent reached to the airport. Need some patience to spend in local villages.
  • 13:17  I am waiting for an agent to come and pick me up... wondering the airplane returned to Nome or the agent forgot about me.
  • 12:32  @ak_ricky Long time no see, Ricky!! I am supposed to go back to Fairbanks tonight, although it depends on weather. I hope I can meet you.  [in reply to ak_ricky]
  • 10:23  I finished the interview with Pete, one of the elders living in Wales. The story of the usage of two different storage is quite interesting.
Powered by twtr2src.


About this entry


0 コメント: